Village School Admissions Process
Contact Sherry Schwarz, the Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com or 802-442-5955.
The best way to get to know the Village School is to visit and spend time here!
- Complete our admissions application, which will be provided to you following your inquiry.
- Submit student records release form to your student’s current school (if applicable).
- The Village School has rolling admissions year-round, space permitting.
4. Admission decisions
- Kindergarten applications are actively reviewed between March and April for the next school year. Based on space available, prospective families will be offered a kindergarten space between April and June of the current school year. If an application for kindergarten is submitted anytime after this active enrollment period, it will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Applications for grades 1-6 will be reviewed on a rolling basis. A response should be expected within two weeks of receipt of the application and the student’s records. It may take up to four weeks to complete the admissions decision.
Tuition and Financial Aid
The Village School’s annual tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $19,003 per student. Tuition is set each year by the Board of Trustees and the North Bennington Graded School District and approved by district voters. Tuition covers a student’s annual education, including classroom materials, technology, field trips, and most school supplies. Additional fees may apply for optional programs, such as those offered after school.
All interested families are encouraged to apply for admission regardless of ability to pay. A financial aid application is available upon request. If financial aid is needed, it is determined by the family’s ability to pay, as well as the funds available at the time of application.
A non-refundable tuition deposit is required at the time of enrollment. The Enrollment Contract provides all information regarding tuition payment options.
Children are at the heart of all we do. We nurture a child's curiosity, ignite enthusiasm for exploring, develop tools for inquiry, for invention, for achievement. We welcome families into a community-wide collaboration to help our children grow into their best selves - responsible citizens and stewards of the greater world, makers of the future.